This list was compiled by Exeter Hospital Cancer Center and should not be considered a comprehensive list. Inclusion of a provider or service does not imply endorsement. You may have need of additional recommendations for a different geographical area and we encourage you to reach out to the Cancer Center where alternative resource information can be provided as available.
(see also Mental Health; Peer Matching and Support Groups)
- Acupuncture - Kenji Fukunaga, LIC.AC. at Center for Orthopedics & Movement, Exeter, NH
Lymphedema Fitters / Sleeves
Keene Medical Products
6 Roberts Ave Fax: (603)431-9080
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(see also Peer Matching and Support Groups)
(See also Support Groups & Workshops)
- Exeter Hospital Cancer Center Registered Dietician - Meg Merz, RD, LD, at (603)580-7336.
- Imerman Angels - Your one-on-one Cancer Support Community
- Cancercare - Patient and Peer Matching. Find support by connecting with other people who are coping with similar concerns and issues related to cancer.
- Cancer Hope Network - Support from diagnosis, through treatment and into survivors.
- American Cancer Society - Cancer Survivors Network - Online chat rooms, discussion boards.
- Lung Cancer Alliance - If you appreciate the convenience of support from survivors and caregivers, Lung Cancer Alliance offers several options to connect.
- LUNGevity - LUNGevity offers the largest online network of support and in-person survivorship programs for all people affected by lung cancer.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Peer-to-Peer Support
- Breast Cancer Helpline - Living Beyond Breast Cancer...with you, for you.
- ZERO - The end of prostate cancer, support for men living with prostate cancer.
(see also Peer Matching
To register or for more information, call 603-580-7084.
A Women's Perspective - 3rd Thursday of the month from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Medical Oncology. Open to all women, all diagnoses. Call 603-580-7084.
Multiple Myeloma, Leukemia and Lymphoma Support Gourp - 2nd Tuesday of the month from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in Medical oncology. Open to anyone with these diagnoses as well as their spouses.
Talk & Taste - Various dates throughout the year. Collaboration with Nutrition and Social Work to offer information on healthy eating, interesting topics and the opportunity to cook and enjoy a meal with others.
- Quit Now New Hampshire - You can quit tobacco...QuitNow-NH can help!
- American Lung Association - Join Freedom From Smoking.
- Smokefree - Quitting is a journey. On thi site you'll find support, tips, tools, and expert advice to help you or someone you love quit smoking.
- American Cancer Society - Stay away from tobacco. Whether you're a smoker, someone who uses smokeless tobacco, or someone trying to help a friend or loved one, you'll find the information you need in this section.
Looking to book an appointment?
Enroll in our Patient Portal where you can:
- Schedule your own appointment
- Email your doctor's office
- View your personal health record
- Manage your medications
- Pay your bill online