Exeter Hospital Patient Charge Estimator
Please click on the Patient Price Estimator below and choose your service category and service description below and follow the prompts to view your estimate. If for any reason you need assistance or cannot find your service, please call the Price Estimate Line at 603-580-7605 and we will be happy to assist you.
Price Estimate Line:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The New Hampshire Hospital Association offers additional resources to help you better understand hospital pricing, billing and insurance coverage. Learn More
The information provided on this website is a best estimate and is not a guarantee of what you will be charged. Based on your unique medical condition and medical needs as determined by your physician, the actual charges will be either lower or higher than the estimates on this website. The actual charges will depend upon a variety of factors such as:
These estimates do not include any physician charges (e.g., office visit, surgeon, anesthesiologist, emergency room physician, radiologist, pathologist, consulting physicians, etc.) If you have insurance, your benefits will ultimately determine the amount you owe (including deductibles, co-pay, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket maximums).
- The length of time spent in surgery or recovery
- The number of days spent in the hospital
- Specific equipment
- Supplies and medications required
- Additional tests required by your physician
- And/or any unusual special care or unexpected conditions or complications
If you don't agree - please call our Priceline directly and speak with an Estimate Specialist at 603-580-7605.
Please have the following ready:
- CPT code of scheduled procedure/surgery or description of services needed
- Ordering physician name and phone number
- Insurance card
- Deductible, co-insurance, out-of-pocket max and co-payment amounts.
Click on "I AGREE" to access charge estimator.