Description and Services
Health Watch Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assists employers and their employees in dealing with personal problems that may ultimately affect morale and reduce productivity.
The EAP is part of Exeter Hospital's COEH. The EAP provides short-term solution focused problem solving, including referrals for a range of personal, family, and workplace issues. The EAP is both a benefit for employees and their households, as well as a management tool.
Components of the EAP include:
- Help with policy review and writing
- Consultation with managers in assisting troubled employees
- Assisting employees demonstrating job performance issues
- Providing program promotional materials
- Facilitating employees & household members with assessment, problem-solving, and referral services in either six-session or three-session EAP model
- Coaching for management & leadership skills
- Provide Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Availability of Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Availability of Work-Life web based services
For more information about our programs call us at 603-580-6688.