Radiation oncologists oversee the care of each cancer patient undergoing radiation treatment. They develop and prescribe the patient's treatment plan and make sure that every treatment is accurately given. In addition, radiation oncologists help identify and treat any side effects of radiation therapy. They work closely with other physicians and all members of the radiation oncology team.
Our relationship with the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Cancer Center brings radiation oncologists from the world’s leading academic medical center to Exeter Hospital’s Center for Cancer Care. This relationship allows us to offer state of the art radiation therapy services in our community.
- CT Simulation
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT)
- True Beam Linear Accelerator with Rapid Arc Capability
- Breath Hold Technique for Breast Cancer Treatment
Meet our Radiation Oncologists: