The cancer treatment process can be emotionally overwhelming. Our nurse navigator guides patients through the journey from diagnosis through survivorship, step-by-step. The nurse navigator is a support system for the patients and their families at a critical time and serve as a gateway to health services.
Here are some of the services provided:
- Help patients understand their diagnosis
- Review treatment options as presented by physicians
- Review any appropriate clinical trials
- Connect patients with providers and specialists as needed
- Provide information on all support resources available
- Answer patient questions
- Assist with coordinating appropriate referrals such as genetics consultations, second opinions, and access to special services with Mass General
- Coordinate multidisciplinary clinics
Coordinates Multi-Disciplinary Clinics for:
To speak with our nurse navigator, call 603-580-6914.