The cancer treatment process can be emotionally overwhelming. Our nurse navigators guide patients through the journey from diagnosis through survivorship, step-by-step. They are a support system for the patients and their families at a critical time and serve as a gateway to health services.
Here are some of the services they provide:
- Help patients understand their diagnosis
- Review treatment options as presented by physicians
- Review any appropriate clinical trials
- Connect patients with providers and specialists as needed
- Provide information on all support resources available
- Answer patient questions
- Assist with coordinating appropriate referrals such as genetics consultations, second opinions, and access to special services with Mass General
- Coordinate multidisciplinary clinics
They also coordinate Multi-Disciplinary Clinics for:
To speak with Cheryl, contact her at 603-580-6914 or email@example.com and Anne at 603-580-6478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.