Who Needs to Visit The Center for Reproductive Care?
- Anyone who has concerns about her/his reproductive health
- Couples less than 35 years old who have tried to conceive for one year or longer
- Couples who are 35 years old or older who have tried to conceive for six months or longer
- Women who have had two or more miscarriages
- Women with irregular or painful menstrual cycles
- Women with pelvic pain, endometriosis, uterine fibroids or complex problems related to menopause
- Women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with irregular menstrual cycles
- Women with hirsutism
- Women with recently diagnosed cancer who are of reproductive age and are interested in discussing fertility preservation
- Women who are single or women with a same sex partner for therapeutic donor insemination
Your initial consultation with a reproductive endocrinologist includes a complete evaluation, complete family and medical histories and a discussion of the current clinical situation that you are experiencing. You will also be advised of any diagnostic examinations that would aid in your plan of care. We look forward to working with you and our experienced staff is always available to answer your questions.
The Reproductive Endocrinologist are:
Antonio R Gargiulo, MD
Elizabeth S Ginsburg, MD