Exeter Hospital offers the following services for your assistance.
Non-English speaking; Language line services:
- Interpretors available by phone 24 hours/day, 7 days a week
Hearing or Speech Needs (choice of methods to accommodate needs):
- Live video of translator using sign language to communicate with clients that are hearing impaired. This service is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Write notes/communication device
- Pocket Talker - Pocket Talker is a personal hearing amplifier to improve communication for patients that are having difficulty hearing.
- Available in public areas of hospital and on clinical units
- Direct line to call for TTY access - 580-7889.
- Communications Board available for patients that cannot speak due to illness or medical procedure
Television Close caption available upon request (CC)
- Closed Captioning programing
Interpreters / Translators provided upon request for people that do not speak English and for the hearing impaired.