Exeter Hospitals nurses have a voice in practice empowers bedside nurses to have a voice in practice. There are many different opportunities to get involved.
- Unit Based Practice Council (UBPC): focus on unit level metrics, action plans and process improvements.
- Professional Nursing Development Council (PNDC): focus on recruitment and retention, recognition of achievement and professional development.
- Patient Care Standards Council (PCS): focus on evidence-based practice, patient safety, and policy development.
- Quality Council: focus on unit level metrics and professional practice in a Just Culture environment.
- Clinical Research Council: focus on scientific inquiry and application; interprofessional representation.