The Center for Reproductive Care of Exeter Hospital is a full-service center offering comprehensive reproductive services. Our nursing and physician staff are here to walk you through each step of your care and make you an active participant. Your care is individualized and unique to address your specific clinical situation, your needs, and your concerns.
The Center for Reproductive Care of Exeter Hospital is directly affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital. As a patient at the Center for Reproductive Care, you have access to the reproductive endocrinologists of Brigham and Women's, who are among the top in their field nationwide.
Our affiliated physicians:
Antonio Gargiulo, MD.
Elizabeth Ginsburg, MD
We are accepting new patients. For insurance coverage, please inquire with your insurance company to determine your plan's benefits.
The Center for Reproductive Care is conveniently located in Stratham, New Hampshire at Millbrook Office Park, Suite 102. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For more information call (603) 773-6973.
Who Needs to Visit Us?
- Anyone who has concerns about her/his reproductive health
- Couples who have tried to conceive for a year or longer
- Couple who are 35 and older who have tried to conceive for 6 months or longer
- Women who have had two or more miscarriages
- Women with irregular or painful menstrual cycles
- Women with endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or problems related to menopause
- Women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCO) with irregular menstrual cycles
- Women with hirsutism