DriveAbility Program at Exeter Hospital is a commercial New Hampshire driving school offering new drivers of all ages quality driver education. This program can help put you on the road to driving success. Licensed by the State of New Hampshire, driver education courses are taught by instructors with dual certifications in occupational therapy and driver education providing classroom and behind the wheel education.
DriveAbility offers a teen driver program. This program meets the state driver education requirements; which includes 30 hours of classroom instruction, 10 hours of in car instruction with a licensed and certified driving instructor and 6 hours of in car observation.
The cost of this course is $700. You can call Exeter Hospital's Information & Referral at 603-580-6668 for more information or to register. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment at time of registration.
- January 2 - February 20, 2019 (Mon & Wed)
- March 4 - April 17, 2019 (Tues & Thur) First night w/parents start time 6:00pm, classes after start at 6:30pm
- May 13 - June 27, 2019 (Tues & Thur - Start time is 6:30pm with exception of first night w/parents 6:00pm)
- July 16 - August 29, 2019 (Tues & Thur - Start time is 6:00pm with exception of first night w/parents 5:30pm)
September 5 - October 24, 2019 (Mon & Wed - Start time is 6:00pm with exception of first night w/parents 5:30pm) CANCELLED
- October 29 - December 19, 2019 (Tues & Thur - Start time is 6:00pm with exception of first night w/parents 5:30pm)
All classes times are from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
February 19, 2019 will meet on Tuesday day after MLK Day
February 24 - March 2, 2019; April 21 - 27, 2019; NH School Vacation - NO CLASSES
June 30 - July 6, 2019 NO CLASSES
November 28, 2019 - day before Thanksgiving, NO CLASS
Downloadable Registration Forms
For Driver Education Course
Mail completed forms and check payable to "Exeter Hospital" to:
4 Alumni Drive
Exeter, NH 03833
Credit card payments may be called in to 603-580-7927.