DriveAbility Program at Exeter Hospital is a commercial New Hampshire driving school offering new drivers of all ages quality driver education. This program can help put you on the road to driving success. Licensed by the State of New Hampshire, driver education courses are taught by instructors with dual certifications in occupational therapy and driver education providing classroom and behind the wheel education.
DriveAbility offers a teen driver program. This program meets the state driver education requirements; which includes 30 hours of classroom instruction, 10 hours of in car instruction with a licensed and certified driving instructor and 6 hours of in car observation.
The cost of this course is $700. You can call Exeter Hospital's Information & Referral at 603-580-6668 for more information or to register. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment at time of registration.
2019 - 2020 Schedule
- October 29 - December 19, 2019 (Tues & Thur - Start time is 6:00pm with exception of first night w/parents 5:30pm)
- January 2 - February 20, 2020 (Tues & Thur - 6pm-8pm - First night w/parents 5:30pm start)
- March 3 - April 21, 2020 (Tues & Thur - 6pm-8pm - First night w/parents 5:30pm start)
- May 5 - June 23, 2020 (Tues & Thur - 6pm-8pm - First night w/parents 5:30pm start)
- July 14 - September 1, 2020 (Tues & Thur - 6pm-8pm - First night w/parents 5:30pm start)
- October 20 - December 10, 2020 (Tues & Thur - 6pm-8pm - First night w/parents 5:30pm start)
All classes times are from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
November 28, 2019 - day before Thanksgiving, NO CLASS
Downloadable Registration Forms
For Driver Education Course
Mail completed forms and check payable to "Exeter Hospital" to:
4 Alumni Drive
Exeter, NH 03833
Credit card payments may be called in to 603-580-7927.