Department of Transportation (DOT) Program
Meeting the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations for medical certification and drug and alcohol testing is easy when you work with the Center for Occupational and Employee Health. One phone call to COEH will provide the resource you need to assist in developing and implementing your program.
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Random Selection Services
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Supervisory Training / Employee Education
- Employee Assistance Program
DOT Physical Examination:
Clinicians knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
Drug and Alcohol Testing:
COEH uses a SAMHSA/DHHS Certified Laboratory with Certified Drug Screen Collectors and Breath Alcohol Test (BAT) Collectors.
Drug and Alcohol Random Selection Services:
Two options available to meet regulatory standards for random selection programs.
- DOT Small Business Consortium - COEH manages a random selection pool for independent contractors, small and mid size companies.
- Independent DOT Program - COEH will manage your company's random selection program independently.
Benefits of having COEH provide your Random Selection Program:
- Random Selection Services
- Record Maintenance
- Statistical Reports
- Expert Resource
- Substance Abuse Policy Template
- Annual Supervisory Training
- Discounted Drug Tests
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP):
When a positive drug or alcohol test occurs, COEH has a SAP available to evaluate the employee and make recommendations regarding education, treatment, follow-up testing and aftercare.
Group trainings are available annually to meet regulations for Supervisory Education and Driver’s Education.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Heath Watch EAP is an affordable service providing assessment and problem solving for employees with personal problems, including substance abuse, as well as assisting their organizations in dealing with troubled employees. EAP is a valuable benefit and management tool.
For more information on the Center for Occupational and Employee Health please contact(603) 580-7344 or e-mail Rose Phillips
6 Hampton Road
Exeter, NH 03833