Welcome to Exeter Health Resources’ Careers page and thank you for considering our organization as a place to apply your talent and skills in support of our patients. We serve the residents of the Seacoast New Hampshire area through our affiliated companies:
- Exeter Hospital (acute care and outpatient services)
- Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice (home health)
- Core Physicians, LLC (multi-specialty physician practice group)
Our principal mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are proud of our facilities where we provide services to our patients, but what makes us unique is the spirit of our staff who are team-oriented and focused on providing an outstanding patient care experience and quality outcomes for those we are privileged to serve. Our staff uphold the values we believe to be important in every interaction with our patients and co-workers:
- Respect for both the individual and the collective power of teams
- Creativity and optimism
- Integrity and compassion
- Initiative and flexibility
- A commitment to superior customer service
At Exeter Health Resources we understand patient safety represents the foundation of excellent patient care. In fact, Exeter Hospital has received recognition by Healthgrades as a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ for 2012 and 2013. This distinctive recognition of the quality of the Hospital’s clinical programs is earned only by approximately 5% of all hospitals nationwide.
Our employees collaborative teamwork and dedication to clinical excellence enabled us to achieve this overall award from Healthgrades, as well as several individual awards for various clinical services including:
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ for five years in a row (2009 - 2012)
- Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure (2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% for Joint Replacement in the Nation (2013)
- Ranked #1 for Joint Replacement in New Hampshire (2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Pulmonary Services for three years in a row (2011 – 2013)
- Ranked Number One in New Hampshire for Gastroenterology Services (2013)
- Ranked #1 in New Hampshire for Critical Care for Four Years in a Row (2010 - 2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Sepsis for Four Years in a Row (2010 - 2013)
As evidenced by the above list, our patients rely on us to deliver high quality care, and they should expect nothing less. One way to ensure we continue to deliver safe care is through our state of the art, pre-employment substance abuse testing process, which all prospective employees are required to complete.
Thank you for considering joining us in our mission to improve the health of our community by providing safe, quality care. If you share this passion and dedication to providing an outstanding experience for our patients through superior customer service and the art of wellness, we want you on our team.
Kevin J. Callahan
President and Chief Executive Officer
Exeter Health Resources, Inc.
Click here if you share our values and would like to review our open positions. By doing so you acknowledge that you understand that employment with Exeter Health Resources is dependent upon successfully completing all pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing in accordance with company policy .